Do your employees know what to do and feel confident doing it?
We believe everyone should have easy access to the security information they need, when they need it. Our Security Knowledge Zone gives people in every part of your business a consistent and authoritative place of reference. Policy information is presented in an engaging format with definitive guidance for work and home, practical advice and weekly newsfeeds to highlight real-life cyber attacks, fraud and threats.
What is a Security Knowledge Zone?
The Security Knowledge Zone is part of the ongoing training and learning for all employees and is central to the whole programme of awareness.
The site is designed in line with your organisation’s corporate branding, is accessed via the corporate intranet, and can be profiled to an employee’s role.
The Security Knowledge Zone pages integrate information from your company policies, standards and procedures to provide accessible best practice written in straightforward language.
As it is platform and device independent, your guidance can be made available to employees via the web, mobile devices, an app or other suitable media.
Opt for our Security Knowledge Zone and you will have…
- A comprehensive resource built for your company around information taken from your policies, procedures and brand requirements
- The most up-to-date information on digital and physical security
- Weekly newsfeeds of the most recent and topical stories in cybersecurity
- Regular content updates to incorporate policy changes, industry regulation and emerging best practice
- Complete autonomy about who accesses your site
- Reports on usage, unique visitors and site hits that can be used for measurement and analysis
- Translation facilities that enable the site to reach a global audience