We help CISOs and Information Security teams.
25 May 2018 is just the beginning.
Could your efforts use a boost from the UK’s best security communications team?
Do your company’s employees know?
- What GDPR means for them?
- What is covered by ‘personal data’?
- How consent works under GDPR?
- About the 72-hour rule?
- How to report a breach?
Our GDPR Knowledge Booster contains the materials and messaging to accelerate and complement your existing efforts. Click to watch our animated infographic which is included in The GDPR Knowledge Booster. The AIG can be customised to your company’s branding.
e-Learning - What topics are covered?
- What is GDPR?
- Why is GDPR so important?
- What GDPR means for our business
- What is personal data?
- What is sensitive data under GDPR?
- The data protection principles
- How consent works under GDPR
- Data breaches and the 72-hour rule
- The rights of the data subject
- What this means for them as employees
- GDPR dos and don’ts
- How to report a breach
Deploy your GDPR messages across five key
mediums in one campaign.
You might be also be interested in...
Ready to find out more?
Interested in learning more about The GDPR Knowledge Booster Pack? Our Information Security Awareness Consultants would love to hear from you. Get in touch by email, phone or use our online booking system to arrange a call.Contact us