Do your employees know what is expected of them?
We offer a range of eLearning modules to educate employees on what they need to do to protect your organisation from the current risks and threats. The modules are highly interactive, providing clear guidance and best-practice advice in an engaging format. All learning is assessed after completion of the module and feedback is provided. The eLearning can sit in your Learning Management System (LMS), or we can host the modules and provide management information.
To be effective eLearning content must have the right context for employees, so they can see how secure behaviour relates to their role. We can create role-based content that is engaging, and based on the key elements of your security policy, including interesting facts, figures and work-related security incidents and scenarios. The benefit of having a bespoke option is that the content can reflect and integrate with your policies, procedures and brand guidelines. Our eLearning courses are SCORM compliant and are delivered using Articulate™ which enables the number of attempts and pass rates to be tracked by your LMS. We have extensive experience of translating our courses into multiple languages.
We understand that timescales and budgets can dictate that a more instant solution is required.
Our off-the-shelf eLearning courses can be customised with your corporate logo, colours and minor content authoring.
We offer a full range of eLearning modules including:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The basics of information security
- The value of information
- Risks and threats
- How you can spot a phishing email
- How to create and manage strong passwords
- Using your computer and devices safely
- Using email and the internet securely
- Working away from the office
- Your digital footprint
- Reporting security incidents
- Information security for high-risk users
- Information security for IT developers
- Information security for IT administrators
- Payment Card Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)