* * * THIS VACANCY IS * * *
* * * NO LONGER AVAILABLE * * *
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Projects and Delivery, you will be responsible for supporting and administering courses on our learning management system — Moodle — as well as developing creative and engaging eLearning courses in line with our clients’ expectations.
Working collaboratively with content specialists, designers and project managers you will be part of a busy delivery team, working on multiple projects to deadlines and allocated budgets.
|Location||Working from home|
|Reports to||Head of Projects and Delivery|
|Reach||80% internal, 20% client facing|
Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator
- Manage client’s accounts hosted on our LMS including creation, user enrolment and maintenance
- Administrate and contribute to the development of our internal LMS platform
- Provide client support and training on all aspects of course management within the LMS such as report creation and user enrollments
- Contribute to and manage onging developments to improve efficiency and user experience
- Work with designers and content specialists in order to develop engaging eLearning courses
- Develop and deliver SCORM compliant eLearning courses to clients’ external LMS requirements
- Build courses within Articulate Storyline, upload and format content and animations
- Quality check and review own and other team members’ work to ensure eLearning courses are built to the highest standards
- Attend client calls when required for specialist input on either built courses or courses hosted on our LMS
- Support Client and Project Managers and the wider delivery team in fulfilling client requirements
- Assist in the development and testing of new products
- Adhere to organisational and legal regulations/processes
- Work with the sales team to provide advice on technical requirements for tenders
- Represent The Security Company professionally, and in accordance with the company values, at all times both with external customers, suppliers and internal colleagues
Significant experience of working with Moodle LMS
Indepth knowledge of Articulate Storyline 2 and 360
Knowledge of learning technologies and their contribution to delivering blended employee learning solutions
Proven experience of working with Moodle LMS
Proven experience working on commercial eLearning projects
Use of Articulate Storyline 2 and 360
Use of Microsoft Office applications
Experience of scheduling work within a team
Use of website CMS systems
Use of Adobe Creative Suite
Strong problem solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve existing or potential problems
Strong team player – engaging, confident and flexible in approach
Self-management and planning of your work schedule with a high level of accountability
Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time delivering on deadlines
Excellent attention to detail, quality control and testing skills
Behaviours and approach
Passionate about learning technology
Proactive in seeking solutions
Eager to learn
Seeks innovative solutions or ways of working
Apply for this role
Does the above sound like you? If you're interested in joining the team we would love to receive your application. To apply, send us your CV and covering letter with the position name in the email header. Please note, all our roles are subject to reference and security checks.
Email email@example.com or
Call +44 (0)1234 708 456 for an informal chat about the role.Contact us
The Security Company is an employee-owned business with our team made up of smart, creative, driven professionals drawn from many industries. We are continually evolving and innovating, and developing our talent is the key to our success. Our benefits reflect the fact that we want our staff to know how much we truly value them.
Perhaps the most understated benefit at TSC is the strong sense of community we share. As an employee-owned company, we all have a vested interest in the success and future of our business. It is this collaboration and commitment that ensures we constantly deliver programmes that positively change culture and protect organisations throughout the country and across the globe.
Other benefits you’ll enjoy when working for TSC include:
You will have 25 days, plus bank holidays.
All employees who meet the criteria set by the government will be automatically enrolled into a workplace pension after three months.
Flexible working day
We operate a flexible working day, offering all team members a two-hour window when they wish to start work in the morning between 8.00am and 10.00am. The core hours are 10.00am until 4.00pm.
Working from home
All TSC employees operate on a working from home basis. All equipment required to undertake the role is provided and full workplace assessments are completed. Team working continues to be essential to the culture of TSC and attendance at online daily team briefings and in person at monthly All Hands meetings is required. One-to-one support in your role is provided in face-to-face meetings and there are a number of TSC social gatherings with optional attendance.
Employee assistance programme (Bright HR)
Employee wellbeing is a priority for us; therefore we offer an Employee Assistance Programme via our HR provider. This programme provides a wellbeing and counselling confidential advice line, up to five session of face-to-face counselling for employees and immediate family members over the age of 18. There is also additional support including wellbeing webinars and mini health checks.
Social events and seasonal fun
Even though we work remotely, we understand the value of regular face to face meetings and when we can, we like to include the opportunity for a little fun in the form of social events. These include anything from a game of rounders to a good old catch up over a meal and drink or two
In addition, we like to reward our employees at Christmas time, so on the day of our party we close the office early at 12pm and everyone is invited to a big TSC- Christmas feast on the company.
When it gets to that time of year when the evenings are getting darker and the cold and flu bugs are abroad, TSC arranges for all staff to have a flu vaccination.